This website is designed for people over 16 years of age. If you are under 16, please do not pass on your personal data.
Back to Business Areas
Grupo Entreposto operates in the insurance sector in Portugal and in Brazil through E-SEO - Mediação de Seguros, S.A., of which Entreposto owns 51% share capital while insurance broker Sabseg owns the remaining 49%.
E-SEO is, then, the result of a partnership between Grupo Entreposto and Sabseg, a 100% Portuguese insurance company that is present in three continents.